Is your AdSense account disabled or do you have any? If you can not make money using Adsense then why should you blog? Many bloggers are making money without Adsense. As a blogger, you just need to understand other profitable ways to monetize your blog.
When I start my first blog, AdSense was the only known monetization method for me. At that time, acceptance to AdSense was not so difficult. I started my first blog with blogger, It’s free blog hosting, and you can earn a little money from it. After a few months, I move to Self Hosted WordPress Blog and started blogging more seriously. Soon I realized that AdSense is not earning much for me. I started looking for alternatives to other monetization methods for my blog.
Therefore, if you are disappointed after repeatedly applying for Google AdSense, and have been rejected every time, then, In this post, I will share Top 10 Proven Ways to Make Money Without AdSense.
AdSense is a Google product that allows us to show relevant ads on the blog. This is one of the best monetization advertising networks available for any website, and people are making thousands of dollars every day using Google AdSense only.
AdSense for bloggers is considered one of the best money-making programs for the following reasons:
- Easy to setup & quick to getting started
- Single Account For All Sites
- Large group of advertisers for better bidding
- Need not to worry about low-quality ads.
- Monetizing with Global Traffic
- You don’t have to manually change the ads after a certain amount of time.
- Different ad formatting options
- Trusted Advertisement Network For Payment (AdSense payments are more reliable).
However, there are several problems while using Adsense:
- You must have to follow the Content Guidelines provided by the Google AdSense team.
- You can not post anything you want to post. Even if you are not violating any Webmaster Guidelines, you can not post certain types of posts due to AdSense policies.
- To earn more from AdSense, you have to try different optimization techniques, including using a higher CPC keyword.
- If most of your traffic is coming from countries like India, Pakistan or Malaysia, then you can’t earn enough money from Adsense only.
How to Make Money Without AdSense
1). Affiliate Marketing:
Affiliate marketing is one of the best profitable ways to make a passive Income online from blogging. This is a promotional model that connects merchants with independent marketers who are willing to invest time and money to sell a merchant’s products. It can generate more profit compared to Adsense.
How to Become an Affiliate:
- First of all, you need to sign up for some affiliate programs related to your niche in retail or e-commerce websites. for example, Grammarly is an affiliate program that allows marketers to earn commission on new Grammarly customers.
- Once you are approved to be part of some affiliate program, you will be given a special link ‘affiliate link’. When someone clicks on your affiliate link and makes a purchase or Signup, you earn commissions.
- Survey and then to ask them about their favorite products or services. You should choose the products that are high quality. Do not use products that can spoil your blog image.
Here are some suggestions for successful affiliate marketing:
- Select relevant products f0r your blog.
- If possible, try the products and tests.
- Check their commission rates. Do not accept any proposals with a commissioned rate of less than 5%.
- Always make affiliate disclosures on your blog.
- Drive targeted traffic to generate sales
- Write fair and unbiased product reviews.
- Do not throw affiliate links everywhere on your blog.
2). Sponsored Posts:
This advertisement is about taking advantage of that relationship and then selling more stuff related to your audience. The only problem is that most people hate advertising. Whenever we see banner ads, and if you install an ad block on our internet browser to avoid trouble, then we are strategically blind.
A sponsored post is another type of blog post on your website. It should have the same writing style and voice. The difference is that the brand pays to make Blogger a post and publish it.
However, sponsored posts can take many forms. Some companies just want to mention their product in the post. While other companies want to write a comprehensive review of the bloggers completely.
How to Get Started With Sponsored Posts:
The best way to start with sponsored reviews is to sign up for the advertisers and publishers who add the network. To contact companies, you should also install an ad page on your blog. Remember to mention it anywhere in the post that the following posts are sponsored. Here are some great sponsored reviews to find the network in 2018.
- Izea Pay per post
- BzzAgent (Only for USA & Brazil)
- Famebit (For YouTuber channels)
- Influenster (Mostly for USA & Canada users)
- Shopstylecollective (For Lifestyle bloggers)
While applying to the above mentioned sponsored posts sites, you must have Media Kit ready. It should represent the total number of social media followers, email clients, and your blog monthly statistics.
Here are some suggestions for successful Sponsored Posts:
- Be Real and Relatable.
- States it’s a Sponsored Post.
- Keep it True to Your Style and Voice.
- Interesting blog post header
- Give readers a benefit.
3). Write Paid Reviews
If you have a flair for words, do not waste your talent. Many bloggers are confused, how he can earn money through paid reviews. This could be because of Google or maybe the fear of losing visitors. The product review plays a very important role in the purchase process and also helps the manufacturers to improve their product lineup.
Many paid review websites like the sponsored review, pay per post, provides useful writing and relevant reviews for your blog, which are useful for your blog readers. Just remember that many payment reviews can take your readers back.
Why would one pay a service to write a review?
The paid review is a part of internet marketing and businesses are ready to pay for the service to get their brand, product or services in front of millions of potential customers. By getting a great and honest review of their products or services in front of millions of potential customers, they can make a high conversion of potential conversions for the actual customer.
Here are some tips to write Good Paid Reviews:
- The first thing to know before writing a paid review of the product, the company, their terms, and conditions etc. All these things give you a quick overview of the review that you will write on your blog.
- Always be honest, current professional and cons and end if you recommend products or services to friends and family.
- Only accept the paid review after the product is assured. If you feel bad about the service or the advertiser was misleading then say in your review. Do not say that the product is useless. Give examples of what was wrong.
- Review the products or services that you have personally used or tried.
- Before starting the application on services, practice writing reviews on products purchased from sites. This will allow you to write a better review, also keep in mind what customers are searching for in the review.
- Most of the bloggers usually copy the content and features of the product from its website and write reviews about it. But if you want to effectively write the paid review, instead of copying it from other blogs, you have to give your own opinion about the product.
- Whenever you are writing a paid review for a product make sure you don’t write a typical review which starts with features and ends up with same. Your paid review should be genuine & interactive for your readers. Don’t just finish the review with your opinion, always ask your readers to provide some useful feedback.
- When you are writing a paid review of a product, make sure that you do not write a general review that starts with the features and the ends too. Your paid reviews need to have interacted with your readers. Do not complete the review with your thoughts, always ask your readers to provide useful feedback.
4). Offer Freelance Services
Freelancing is a creative and comprehensive area that is adopted by millions of people who prefer to work from home. Are you a creative soul who has the passion to earn income at home? Freelance does not start with the word “free” for nothing. Freedom is a big part of freelancing. As a full-time freelancer, you are free to work whenever you want.
If you have expertise in the right areas, then it is a good opportunity that you can put it in a freelance career by sharing your skills, knowledge, and expertize with different types of customers. It creates an incredible opportunity for people with useful skills to develop an independent self-employed career, to start an independent business, and finally to a permanent self-employed career.
In any business, your freelancing career is as strong as your sales. Finding a client to start any freelancer is the number one challenge.
- Getting Started as a Freelancer to find its first customer, going to one of the freelance sites can be as easy as finding work and networking in the current area of influence. Consider using a freelance site, such as finding Freelancer.com or Upwork.
- Determine your target market. Who needs to present what you need? Now it’s time to decide on your brand and your unique sales offer.
- Create an online portfolio. Create a profile that encourages you to provide. After all, you want to invest in business-building tools, such as a website that can provide you with more customization and flexibility, but LinkedIn is free and this is one of the great online profile that can help you to promote your services online.
In fact, if you visit any of these freelance marketplace or job sites, then you can see that there a lot of crowd with thousands of writers/bloggers in the crowd. And if you do not have author profile or pricing that is not attractive enough then your customers can easily find a dozen other authors.
Here are some of the freest freeware gigs:
- Computer programmer
- Corporate event planner
- Data entry/ Data Processor
- Editor/Copy editor
- Film animator
- Financial planner
- Floral arranger
- Furniture restorer/repairer
- Grant writer
- Graphic designer
- Home inspector
- Interior designer
- Landscape architect
- Massage therapist
- Medical administration (billing)
- Package design
- Party planner
- Political consultant
- Private investigator
- Professional organizer
- Sales/marketing consultant
- Set designer
- Web designer
5). Accept Paid Guest Posts
These days many websites making smart money by accepting guest posts on their website. This can be a new way to earn some extra money. If you are blogging for more than a year, you may have set up a good Domain Authority, which means that your blog can be an ideal place to land a guest post.
Depending on your domain authority, website ranking, audience engagement, and overall traffic, you can set rates to accept paid guest posts.
6). Sell Your Own Products or Service
Selling product/Service on your blog is the best way to convert your loyal audience into a continuous stream of revenue. In fact, many readers these days are ready to start their own blog, especially for selling any product or service.
Whether you have a new blog or blogging over the years, you may be surprised at the revenue potential of selling products on your blog. The idea of making your own product may scare you for a while but it can be a passive income for your blog. The best part is that you make these products once and you get the sale for a long time.
As you probably know, there are many more freelancers over the internet than employers. As a result, freelancers often bid for jobs with hundreds of other web professionals (Digital Marketer, Web Designer, Graphics Designer, Content Writer and so on… ). For this reason alone, some freelancers feel that they have to bid so low.
Supported Product Types
- Physical: This type of product requires dimensions, weight, etc. When a customer buys a physical product, you will need to ship the product to their address.
- Downloadable: These type of product takes in the form of a file, such as a music track or image. After completing your customer purchase, your client will receive a link to download. Ebook can be a wonderful digital downloadable product. People like to read an ebook on many topics. Whether you are a blogger or a motivational coach, you can easily create an eBook and sell it to your readers.
Here are some tips on how to sell your own products or service
- If you want repeat business, do not lie about your skills or abilities. If you are good, then other businesses will knock at your door at any time.
- Open with a noticeable statement. Put yourself in the front of the business owners: what will be important for them? Get answers to this question, and start by bringing it to your attention.
- Communicate the benefits of the website with full confidence and excitement. More excited, it will be more excited as your customer.
- Be ready for objections. Before the meeting, think of any objection that the business owner might possibly come along, and ready to understand the answers so that you are ready.
- Always close the deal by asking when you should start working on the website – this week or next? In other words, do not give the business owner yes or any questions, give them an option between two positive alternatives.
7). Selling your site’s Ad spaces
If you have a great website with good quality content and you are looking for ways to make money online, selling advertising spaces of your website is the easiest way to earn money. Online advertising will also help your website visitors if ads are for those products and services that are useful to them.
There are different types of ad types you can use – we’ve listed some top types here (and have tried to give you quick definitions for that).
Display Advertising is a type of online advertisement that comes in many forms, including banner ads, rich media and more. Unlike text-based ads, displaying ads depends on elements such as images, audio, and video to communicate the message.
Display Advertising Banner Ads have developed basically nowadays, display ads come in this way:
- Static images – These are your original banner or square ads that appear around the content.
- Text Ads- These are text ads that are created by algorithms to make text ads relevant to the surrounding content.
- Floating banner – They go to the screen or float above the content of the regular website.
- Wallpapers – Fill this whole page, reveal the background of the website and change it.
- Popup Ads – These are new windows that appear in front of website content; The new open window displays the entire ad so visitors can see.
- Flash – These are running ads that the viewer has different “flash” content.
- Video – These are small video ads that autoplay or wait for the visitor to play the video.
The native advertising is a sponsored listing at the end of the blog post, which appears on your Blog Facebook feeds and posted on other social media.
These pieces of material are integrated and trapped in the platform on which they appear. You can promote and post your original ad through a network like Adblade, Adsonar, Outbrain, and Taboola.
There are several types of Native Advertising:
- Search Ads
- Recommendation widgets
- Promoted listings
Here are some tips on how to sell your Ad spaces quickly
- The best way to ensure that your deal offers a little simpler and a simple ad is to ensure that you provide some special features to those people who are interested in buying your ad space. Like a deal you can offer, which can be extended to the first 10 people who come with you to deal with the ad space. These lucky 10 will additional ad space with this deal. This offer will attract advertisers because they want to take advantage of 2 deals at the price of one.
- To attract more and more people to buy your ad space, you can run a compelling competition. In this competition, it will apply that gift or raffle entry will be received for the monthly lucky draw on the purchase of premium ad space. The gift can be anything like some extra features or simple a ad space.
- Many times, when you are suffering from severe serious advertisers in this matter, it makes absolute sense to offer some discounts on your ad spaces.
- Often, advertisers are looking for long-term advertising space. Here they can pay bulk amount and book advertising space for a few months or years.
8). Start Membership Site
Like a Netflix subscription, in which you pay a monthly fee for viewing Netflix videos, a membership/Subscription site is a place where people can offer to get whatever they offer. Many membership sites offer articles or reports, video tutorials, webinars, checklists, templates, applications or software etc.
Generally, people are involved in a membership site because it will make life easier for the learning process, and/or more about the way to do anything with the normal content of online life. For example, there are many online marketing subscription sites that are included in specific topics, such as writing a successful blog post, Facebook ad, maximizing Instagram and/or re-applying on the marketing platform.
Here are some tips for starting a membership site
- Define your membership site goals. There is no doubt that there is a wide range of usage for membership sites, but it is important to define the primary goal of your website.
- Determine what your membership site requires, after defining your goals, you need to determine what type of features your business requires at your membership site.
- Once you have decided what your business needs, then you have to package your content to run a successful content website. There are so many ways to do this: downloadable files, audio, videos, eBooks, special reports, interviews, product reviews, tutorials, online training or courses, worksheets and so much.
- The free downloadable site is a great way to encourage visitors to give the pony to their email address. Depending on what you want to achieve, you can give to those people who sign in to newsletters or forums, once a freebie or recurring freebie.
- Another strategy to keep your members busy and committed to your membership site is to give them the goal of achieving their goals.
9). Offer Consulting
Many people make their own website for the sole purpose of making money through Blogging, Teaching, coaching or consulting. It shows how online counseling could be a possible way of making more money.
It may take a few months to get your first consultant customer, but if you keep yourself market efficiently then the chances are very high.
Here are some tips for offering consulting
- Set up a page on your blog. Make it professional. Explain what you will offer in the session.
- Stay in the social media community for free advice on any topic.
- Provide free advice to people seeking your advice.
- Ask for those testimonials.
- Reach potential customers via email, message or social media.
- Use your blog to send visitors to your consulting services page.
10). Text Advertisements
Publishing ‘Text Ads’ will help monetize a revenue sharing site relevant to relevant text ads. Only relevant ads are distributed that essentially improve conversion rates and increase earnings potential. By using blogs in-text ads, you can join the following sites to monetize the blog.
The publisher of a blog or website is paid by an advertiser who is trying to run the traffic on the linked page. Generally, publishers are paid on the basis of the number of clicks on the text link advertisement (called pay-per-click advertisements), but they will be paid a flat fee to publish links to your blog or website.
Pay-per-click advertisements can be easily integrated on the site, and a jump may start in your earnings and Google AdSense can get a new opportunity to earn money without Adsense.
- Why Your Website is Not Converting Visitors into customers?
- Why Is Website Content the Most Important Thing Than Looks on Your Website?
- How Does Google AdWords (PPC) Affect Organic SEO Results?
- Do Keywords Still Important For SEO?
- How to Start a Successful Blog For Profit And Build a Raving Community?
Hope you enjoyed the blog post if you have any quick tips or suggestions to share, leave your comments in the comment box below.